The side bar contains the core Sandfly functions. Here you will be able to add credentials, hosts and perform manual or automated scans for threats.
The main options are:
- Dashboard - Returns to Dashboard.
- Results - View all alerts, pass and error events.
- Hosts - View registered hosts, add hosts, add jump hosts and add host credentials.
- Scanning - Initiate a manual scan of hosts.
- Sandflies - A list of all available Sandfly security, incident response, and template checks.
- Scheduler - Automated security scan scheduler.
- Sandflies - View sandfly threat hunting modules or add your own custom sandfly modules.
- Whitelists - View all hosts with sandfly modules that have been whitelisted.
- Settings - User and system settings, licensing, and email/syslog alert notifications.
At the bottom you have additional links:
- Documentation - What you're reading.
- Emergency Support - Experiencing a breach and need help? Contact us for rapid support.
- Provide Feedback - Send us any comments you have.
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?