The top bar contains Sandfly functions for quick scans, task queues, user settings, local and UTC time, system notifications and more.
The top bar shows the following:
- Scan Now - Perform a manual scan.
- Task Queue - Display all queues and how many scanning tasks are currently active.
- Time - UTC and Local Time (click timezone label to toggle)
- Lightbulb - Toggle Light and Dark Mode.
- Settings Gear - A menu with user and system setting options.
Clicking the Scan Now button takes you to the manual scanning entry form detailed later. This allows you to immediately launch a scan against selected hosts.
Clicking the Task Queue button will take you to the Task Monitor View. This view allows you to see all active queues and their associated tasks they are running.
Toggling the lightbulb switches between light and dark modes.
All Sandfly alerts are generated in UTC time. Sandfly has a built in UTC/Local time clock at the top of every page that you can use to see timezone differences from UTC and your local time. Just click on the timezone icon in the clock display of the top bar to switch between UTC and local time.
Clicking the Gear icon allows you to update your user profile information such as password and name. Also it will take you to system settings detailed elsewhere.
Updated 2 months ago